Name TIMED ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Auctioneer Yap Auction
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 9/29/2020 - 10/7/2020
Checkout Date/Time Shipping is available to all buyers for items that are small enough and light enough to ship. We do not ship furniture or big items. All shipping is done in-house by our staff through USPS. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost and fees. The winning bidder will be charged shipping and handling fees after items are packaged and shipping costs are determined. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us before you bid. We can be contacted by phone at 308-382-9599 or emailing shana@yapauction.com. If you are buying online and want items shipped you will need to have a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card to pay for your items. Shipping and handling charges will be determined and added to your invoice total for one convenient payment.
Location 317 W. 4TH
GRAND ISLAND, NE 68801
Buyer Premium See terms & conditions.
Description

THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY TIMED AUCTION WITH LOTS STARTING TO CLOSE AT 6 PM CST ON WEDNESDAY, OCT. 7!  ITEMS ARE NOT AT OUR FACILITY, THEY ARE LOCATED AT A RESIDENCE IN THE NORTH PART OF GRAND ISLAND, NE.

PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AUCTION DETAILS FOR SPECIAL PICKUP TIMES - FRIDAY OCT. 9 AND SATURDAY OCT. 10 FROM 10AM - 2PM EACH DAY.  IF THESE PICKUP TIMES DO NOT WORK FOR YOU PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION!  NO EXCEPTIONS!  ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP OR PAID FOR WILL BE DISCARDED AND BIDDERS WILL BE BANNED FROM FUTURE AUCTIONS!  ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE PAID FOR AT THE YAP AUCTION FACILITY (317 W. 4TH) AND THE ADDRESS FOR THE RESIDENCE WILL BE PROVIDED AT THAT TIME. 

SHIPPING WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE TO OUT OF AREA OR OUT OF STATE BUYERS ON SMALL ITEMS.  THERE ARE SOME BIGGER ITEMS THAT WILL NOT SHIP.

Auction Terms & Conditions
Buyers Premium will be applied to your total auction purchases via the scale below.

Online Cash Prem. %
$0   TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   11.00 %

Online Check Prem. %
$0   TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   11.00 %

Online Credit Prem. %
$0   TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   15.00 %

Online In State Cash Prem. %
$0   TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   11.00 %

Online In State Check Prem. %
$0   TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   11.00 %

Online In State Credit Prem. %
$0  TO   $1,000,000,000   AT   15.00 %

All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS. We try to describe and photo all items to the best of our ability but this is no way a guarantee or warranty and YAP Auction will not be held liable for the condition or quality of an item! Any description or grade of an item is passed on from the seller or the best of our professional opinion.

The use of the HiBid bidding platform is a contract between the potential buyer and the auction company.  No bid may be removed or disputed. A bid is a contractual agreement to pay a price for an item, so please be careful with the Bid button if you do not plan to pay for an item that you have won.

An 11% buyers premium and local sales tax will be charged on all in-state purchases until you have a tax exemption form.  An additional 4% administration fee will be charged for the use of credit cards.  By clicking the "AGREE" button you acknowledge these terms and conditions.

--------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 20.00 1.00
20.01 - 50.00 2.50
50.01 - 100.00 5.00
100.01 - 500.00 10.00
500.01 - 999,999.99 25.00
Buyer Premium See terms & conditions.
Payment Terms
Contact can be made to YAP Auction by email to shana@yapauction.com or by calling our office at 308-382-9599. The online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due by 1:30 p.m. Saturday Oct. 10 either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. Failure to make payment will result in you being banned from future auctions.
Shipping is available to all buyers for items that are small enough and light enough to ship. We do not ship furniture or big items. All shipping is done in-house by our staff through USPS. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost and fees. The winning bidder will be charged shipping and handling fees after items are packaged and shipping costs are determined. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us before you bid. We can be contacted by phone at 308-382-9599 or emailing shana@yapauction.com. If you are buying online and want items shipped you will need to have a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card to pay for your items. Shipping and handling charges will be determined and added to your invoice total for one convenient payment.