Name STORAGE WARS ONLINE ONLY 01-22-2021
Auctioneer Yap Auction
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 1/19/2021 - 1/22/2021
01-20-2021 - 01-22-2021 This is an online only auction with units starting to close at 7:30pm EST/6:30 pm CST on Friday Jan. 20th.
Preview Date/Time Photos of lockers will be posted online by Wed. Jan 20th. There will be no personal preview of lockers for this auction.
Checkout Date/Time Items must be paid for (CASH ONLY) at the YAP Auction facility (317 W. 4th, Grand Island) by 1:30 p.m. Saturday Jan 23rd. All units must be cleaned out and available for inspection by Sunday Jan. 24th at 5 pm.
Location 317 W. 4TH STREET
GRAND ISLAND, NE 68801
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Description
DUE TO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION EXCLUSIVE TO YAPAUCTION.HIBID.COM! PRE-BIDDING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ROUGHLY 3 DAYS AND THEN LOCKERS WILL HAVE STAGGERED END TIMES STARTING AT 6:30 P.M. (CST) FRIDAY JAN. 22ND! CASH IS THE ONLY FORM OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED. A $100 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED TO ANY PERSON BUYING ONE OR MORE LOCKER. BUYERS WILL HAVE UNTIL 5 PM SUNDAY TO CLEAN OUT UNITS - AT WHICH TIME THE DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED. YAP AUCTION IS ACTING AS AN AGENT ONLY FOR OWNERS OF THE ABANDONED UNITS AT THEIR STORAGE FACILITIES. YAP AUCTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, THEFT OR ACTIONS OF OTHERS. THERE IS NO IN-PERSON PREVIEW FOR THIS AUCTION - ALL LOCKERS ARE BEING SOLD BY THE PHOTOS ONLY. ALL PICTURES ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE LOCKERS TAKEN BY YAP AUCTION STAFF.
Auction Terms & Conditions All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS. We try to describe and photo all items to the best of our ability but this is no way a guarantee or warranty and YAP Auction will not be held liable for the condition or quality of an item! Also be aware that YAP Auction or HiBid will not be responsible for any technology or internet problems during the auction. It is advised to use pre-bid options to guarantee you do not miss any lockers you want to bid on. --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 20.00 1.00 USD
20.01 - 50.00 2.50 USD
50.01 - 100.00 5.00 USD
100.01 - 500.00 10.00 USD
500.01 - 9,999,999.99 25.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Payment Terms
The online buyers premium is 10% for cash or check payments for local pickup buyers only, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 14% premium (all items to be shipped must be paid by credit card and the 15% premium will be applied.) Payment is due within 72 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
SHIPPING IS NO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION!