Auctioneer Yap Auction
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 6/7/2021 - 6/9/2021
6/7/2021 - 6/09/2021 Lots for this auction will start closing at 6 pm CST on Wednesday JUNE 9TH. This is online only timed auction with pre-bidding open now and "live" bidding still available on each lot throughout the auction until each lot closes
Preview Date/Time Items can be previewed and inspected in person Tuesday and Wednesday 9a-5p CST at the auction facility.
Checkout Date/Time Payment and pickup times for local buyers are Thursday 9a-4:30p, Friday 9a-5p and Saturday 10a-2p. If you are a buyer that requires shipping, as soon as we get things packaged and weighed, a second invoice will be emailed to you and once that invoice is paid we will ship items out to you.
Location 317 W. 4TH STREET
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Lots for this auction will start closing at 6 pm CST on Wednesday JUNE 9TH. This is online only timed auction with pre-bidding open now and "live" bidding still available on each lot throughout the auction until each lot closes LOTS WILL BEGIN TO CLOSE WEDNESDAY JUNE 9TH AT 7 PM EST/6 PM CST VIA TIMED ONLY ONLY AUCTION. THIS IS A TIMED ONLINE ONLY AUCTION! PREBIDDING IS OPEN NOW AND THE LIVE AUCTION WILL START 06/09/2021 AT 7 PM EST / 6 PM CST (LIVE INTERNET BIDDING IS STILL POSSIBLE THROUGHOUT THE AUCTION!) Pick up dates and times are as follows: THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 9 AM TO 5 PM AND SATURDAY 10 AM TO 2 PM FOLLOWING THE AUCTION
Auction Terms & Conditions All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS. We try to describe and photo all items to the best of our ability but this is no way a guarantee or warranty and YAP Auction will not be held liable for the condition or quality of an item! Any description or grade of an item is passed on from the seller or the best of our professional opinion. No bid may be removed or disputed. A bid is a contractual agreement to pay a price for an item, so please be careful with the Bid button if you do not plan to pay for an item that you have won. Any items not picked up or paid for in 72 hours after the auction (without prior arrangements) will result in a $5/day storage fee and/or the bidder being banned from future auctions until past purchases are settled. The 72-hour pickup window includes 9a-5p Friday, 10a-2p Saturday and 9a-5p Monday. If you can not pickup any of these times, please make prior arrangements or do not bid! We do not have room to store sold items. If you choose to pickup on Saturday and have big items please bring help. --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 19.00 1.00 USD
19.01 - 100.00 2.50 USD
100.01 - 200.00 5.00 USD
200.01 - 500.00 10.00 USD
500.01 - 9,999,999.99 25.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Payment Terms
The online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments for local pickup buyers only, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium (all items to be shipped must be paid by credit card and the 15% premium will be applied.) Payment is due within 72 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Shipping is available to all buyers for items that are small enough and light enough to ship. We do not ship furniture or big items. All shipping is done in-house by our staff through USPS. Local buyers can pick up and pay for items Friday 9a-5p, Saturday 10a-2p and Monday 9a-5p. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost and fees. The winning bidder will be charged shipping and handling fees after items are packaged and shipping costs are determined. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us before you bid. We can be contacted at 308-382-9599 or Mailed payments need to be sent to YAP Auction, 317 W. 4th, Grand Island, NE 68801, however mailed payments will delay shipping times! Money orders will permit your items to be shipped upon receipt of payment. If you are buying online and want items shipped you will need to have a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card to pay for your items.