Name HOEFT LIVING ESTATE WEBCAST
Auctioneer Yap Auction
Type Live Webcast Auction
Date(s) 9/29/2021 - 10/16/2021
THE LIVE WEBCAST WILL START AT 9:30 AM CST WITH OPENING ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Preview Date/Time ITEMS CAN BE PREVIEWED WEDS. OCT. 13 - FRI. OCT. 15 (9 AM - 4:30 PM EACH DAY) OR SATURDAY MORNING WHEN THE DOORS OPEN AT 8:30 AM PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.
Checkout Date/Time ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE LATEST BY 5 PM TUESDAY OCT. 19. WE WILL HAVE HELP AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS SATURDAY AFTERNOON. WITHOUT ANY PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS, ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP MONDAY OR TUESDAY 9 AM-5 PM. BUYERS REQUIRING SHIPPING WILL BE HANDLED PER TERMS OF SHIPPING.
Location 317 W. 4TH STREET
GRAND ISLAND, NE 68801
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Description
JOHN HAS SOLD HIS HOME AT 90+ YEARS OF AGE AND NEEDS TO DOWNSIZE HIS COLLECTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. THIS IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST OFFERINGS FROM START TO FINISH WE HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO HANDLE IN RECENT YEARS. JOHN AND HIS LATE WIFE HAD AN EYE FOR QUALITY AND IF THERE WAS ANYTHING NOT "QUALIFIED" AS SUCH DID NOT COME TO THE AUCTION! IN THIS OFFERING IS ALL BUT ONE OR TWO KIDDIE CAR COLLECTIBLES THAT WERE PRODUCED (NEARLY ALL WITH BOXES), A NICE SELECTION OF PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE AND MODERN FURNITURE, CAST IRON, FIGURINES, AUTOMOTIVE COLLECTIBLES AND MORE! YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
Auction Terms & Conditions All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS. We try to describe and photo all items to the best of our ability but this is no way a guarantee or warranty and YAP Auction will not be held liable for the condition or quality of an item! Any description or grade of an item is passed on from the seller or the best of our professional opinion. No bid may be removed or disputed. A bid is a contractual agreement to pay a price for an item, so please be careful with the Bid button if you do not plan to pay for an item that you have won. Any items not picked up or paid for in 48 hours after the auction (without prior arrangements) will result in a $5/day storage fee and/or the bidder being banned from future auctions until past purchases are settled. The 48-hour pickup window includes 9a-5p Monday or Tuesday. If you can not pickup during these times, please make prior arrangements or do not bid! We do not have room to store sold items. If you choose to pickup on Saturday during or after the auction and have big items, please bring help. --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 9.00 1.00 USD
9.01 - 97.50 2.50 USD
97.51 - 195.00 5.00 USD
195.01 - 490.00 10.00 USD
490.01 - 9,999,999.99 25.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium 0% Live, 11% Online
Payment Terms
The online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments for local pickup buyers only, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due within 72 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Shipping is available to all buyers for items that are small enough and light enough to ship. We do not ship furniture or big items. All shipping is done in-house by our staff through USPS. Local buyers can pick up and pay for items or request shipping if needed. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost and fees. The winning bidder will be charged shipping and handling fees after items are packaged and shipping costs are determined. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us before you bid. We can be contacted at 308-382-9599 or shana@yapauction.com. Mailed payments need to be sent to YAP Auction, 317 W. 4th, Grand Island, NE 68801, however mailed payments will delay shipping times! Money orders will permit your items to be shipped upon receipt of payment. If you are buying online and want items shipped you will need to have a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card to pay for your items.