Showing 81 to 100 of 105 auctions
Past Auction
Shipping Available
Date(s) 10/19/2020 - 10/21/2020
Bidding Notice: This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online!
Past Auction
Shipping Available
Date(s) 10/15/2020 - 10/18/2020
Bidding Notice: Place prebids prior to the auction or bid live during the auction! This is a live and online webcast auction!
Past Auction
Shipping Available
Date(s) 10/13/2020 - 10/15/2020
Bidding Notice: This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online!
Past Auction
Shipping Available
Date(s) 10/12/2020 - 10/14/2020
Bidding Notice: This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online!
Past Auction
Date(s) 10/5/2020 - 10/8/2020
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/29/2020 - 10/7/2020
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/28/2020 - 10/1/2020
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/24/2020 - 9/27/2020
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/21/2020 - 9/24/2020
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/14/2020 - 9/17/2020
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 9/7/2020 - 9/10/2020
Bidding Notice: Online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Auction Notice: Online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/31/2020 - 9/3/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/26/2020 - 8/30/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/25/2020 - 8/27/2020
Bidding Notice: Online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Auction Notice: Online buyers premium is 11% for cash or check payments, and if credit card is used for payment there is an additional 4% for a total of 15% premium. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction ending either by coming to our office, paying with credit card by invoice or PayPal. We do not have your credit card on file, so we can not automatically charge your cards. If you can not make payment within 48 hours, please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to make payment may result in you being banned from future auctions.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/17/2020 - 8/20/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/10/2020 - 8/13/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 8/3/2020 - 8/6/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 7/27/2020 - 7/31/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 7/27/2020 - 7/30/2020
Bidding Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Auction Notice: Contact can be made to YAP Auction at shana@yapauction.com or 308-382-9599. If you are interested in selling your merchandise with YAP Auction, please contact us. We will take care of everything and explain to you more in depth how it all works. Please contact us to discuss your auction needs. Onsite or in house options to fit your needs. Rates are negotiable upon merchandise being sold. Please contact us to consign your merchandise or treasures. We are always looking for coins, guns, antiques and collectibles. Special rates for vehicles and large equipment.
Past Auction
Date(s) 7/20/2020 - 7/24/2020
Bidding Notice: CASH ONLY!!! WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 9 AM TO 2 PM FOR PAYMENT AT 317 W 4TH ST IN GRAND ISLAND, NE YOU HAVE UNTIL 5 PM ON SUNDAY TO GET WINNING UNITS CLEANED OUT!
Auction Notice: CASH ONLY!!! WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 9 AM TO 2 PM FOR PAYMENT AT 317 W 4TH ST IN GRAND ISLAND, NE YOU HAVE UNTIL 5 PM ON SUNDAY TO GET WINNING UNITS CLEANED OUT!